Florida Association of Student Nurse Anesthetists
The purpose of the organization is to create a structure for Registered Nurses studying the science and art of nurse anesthesiology within the state of Florida to assemble, exchange information and build a foundation for career development.
Formed under the sponsorship of the Florida Association of Nurse Anesthetists (“FANA”), this organization is established to:
- Serve as a formal means of communication between FANA and nurse anesthesia
- students/residents attending accredited programs within the state of Florida
- Encourage sharing and integration of learning opportunities and resources
- Develop a network resource for career opportunities within the state of Florida
- Promote understanding, discussion and participation in professional and political health care issues.
- Provide an opportunity for socialization and communication among peers.
- Offer students an opportunity to participate in the operation of a professional organization.